Last updated: 13.05.2021
The hybrix hydra token (HY) is a unified asset. This means it has token representations on several chains that are connected and unified into one asset. Moving value between chains can be done easily through the hybrix wallet, or by using third-party bridges. HY shows the power of a hybrix unified asset. Every chain or ledger has its own unique properties, and one can choose what to use and how.
The functionality of HY on each chain is as follows:
TOMO ledger: for payments
- HY can be traded on Luaswap (tiny fees), perfect for those on a low budget
- HY is perfect for payments on this ledger, since the transaction fee is tiny and paid in only HY
- HY costs only 0.002 HY to move per transaction (around USD 0.01)
BNB ledger: staking and trading
- HY can be traded on Pancakeswap (moderate fees)
- HY can be 'staked' earning users on every transaction on Binance and on hybrix<->BNB
- HY costs 3% to move, those fees go back to holders (1%), burn (1%) and liquidity supply (1%)
ETH ledger: liquidity and ledger security
- HY can be traded on Uniswap (high fees)
- HY can be used in the Ethereum ecosystem, nice for 'whales'
- HY has high transaction costs here ensuring Ethereum's decentralized chain security
More / Future
We would be thrilled to expand HY to new chains. Important is that HY has a clear function on every chain it operates on. Let us know what chain you think HY should be expanded to!
Our token contract addresses are:
- ETH.HY:0x9b53E429B0baDd98ef7F01F03702986c516a5715 (Etherscan)
- BNB.HY:0x8D3437e683004bD36BF21D4d075cC10165A863E8 (BSCscan)
- TOMO.HY:0xA7551BA0d52C763fb6f8866DE63827aA593f20Bc (Tomoscan)
HY is listed on the following exchanges: